Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sometimes Lemonade Turns Into Lemons

Oh Well

So that amazing new gig didn't end up working out. Oh well. Such is life. At least I can get back on track with this script. I was going to write a lot more today but I decided to leave off at this point for two reasons.

Reason 1: I'm quitting when I know what to write next. Yep, I know exactly what happens next and I'm excited to write it. It will be that much easier to get back at it next time.

Reason 2: Too much writing becomes bad writing. No, my writing on these pages isn't all that spectacular. If I kept at it the writing would rapidly degrade.

I'm not a fan of quitting but taking a break at the right time is crucial.

Here are the new pages for you. I hope you enjoy them. I'll be back soon with more.




No comments:

Post a Comment